Simms Cove Beachfront Villas
The Simms Cove Beachfront Villas are part of Moonta Bay, just south of the jetty and in close proximity to Port Hughes.
The pride of our accommodation is the exquisite sea view, overlooking pristine beaches, Moonta Bay Jetty, Simms Cove, and Pt Hughes Jetty; absolute beach frontage, only metres from the beach.
The Simms Cove Beachfront Villas are just 2 hours drive from Adelaide, on Yorke Peninsula, where you can embrace fresh sea air, relax by clear blue waters, and truly get away!
Moonta Bay has 2 restaurants and takeaways; and a small store has basic supplies. Nearby Moonta has a supermarket, hardware store, chemist and several cafes and restaurants.
The Simms Cove Beachfront Villas provide panoramic views overlooking a pristine, safe swimming beach and are a perfect base to explore the historical Copper Coast.
Other activities to enjoy during your stay at Simms Cove:
- Fishing (from your own boat, off the jetty, or local fishing charters)
- Watersport playground including swimming & snorkelling
- A variety of local eateries and pubs to choose from
- 18 hole golf course at The Dunes Port Hughes
- Explore the mining heritage at Moonta Mines State Heritage Area – Moonta Mines Museum, Miners Cottage & train tours
- Antique, second hand & Craft shops
- Stop at The Coffee Barn Gelataria for delicious hand-made gelato and other treats
- grab a Cornish Pasty from one of the many bakeries in Moonta
- Kernewek Lowender (held every 2 years in May)
- Yorke Peninsula Field Days (held every 2 years in September)
Contact the Country Getaways team today – phone 08 8832 2623 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The professional friendly local staff will help you find a perfect getaway at Simms Cove.